[amibroker] Re: 2000 stocks into WatchList

Hi again Al,

One more comment on this:

The size issue is not only a bandwidth issue, it's a drive space
issue as well, if you archive the entire message base.  Someone who
sends messages in HTML format is requiring an archiving receiver to
dedicate 4, 5, or 6 times as much space to storing those messages, as
plain text requires.  Yes, cavernous drives are cheap.  But those of
us that play with digital photography, digital video, not to mention
digital recordings, find that our cavernous drives seem not much
bigger sometimes than drives of 10 or 20 years vintage.  Wasted space
is still wasted space.  ^_^

There are a lot of lists out there that won't even accept an HTML
formatted post.  I'm not that hyper about it, really.  But when I
can't *immediately* discern quoted from new text in my plain-text
viewer, it's not my fault, it's the sender's fault.  And anyone
sending in HTML should be *more* active than others about trimming
the excess fat off threads that go on and on.  They are already
asking the system and the receiver to bear up with several times the
minimum size requirement, so the courtesy of trimming, even
aggressive trimming, should be ingrained.

My two yen from over here.

Yuki