[amibroker] Re: The AB Fib Time tool could be better

Ken,
If you move the trendline AB [the start, the end or the whole line]
then the red dots will also move to some new positions.
You may also add as many p(f) as you want.
You may also have yellow vertical lines at the red dots with one more
line, ie

 Plot(C,"C",1,64);
AB=Study("AB",GetChartID());
T1=ValueWhen(Cum(IsTrue(AB))==1,BarIndex());
T2=LastValue(ValueWhen(IsTrue(AB),BarIndex()));
procedure p(f)
{
PlotShapes(shapeCircle*(BarIndex()-t2==int(f*(t2-t1))),colorRed);
Plot(BarIndex()-t2==int(f*(t2-
t1)),"",colorYellow,2+styleLeftAxisScale);
}
p(0.382);
p(0.5);
p(0.618);
p(1);
p(1.618);

I hope it is what you ask.
If it is any thing missing, please advise.
Dimitris Tsokakis