[amibroker] Plotting StochRSI

DT: Of course! I agree with your hesitations.  I believe that some
ratios are "more common", ie, reversals occur at some ratios more often
than others. EW aficionados can usually "tell" which ratios are more
likely.  Much of it (it being somewhat voodooish, somewhat experience)
depends on previous patterns, which wave, what timeframe.  You are
certainly right to wait for other signs and signals.  Plus, we should
always use OTHER confirming indicators or supporting information.

The Dynamic Trader program will also allow you to plot/extend fib time
ratios (something I asked TJ for over two years ago---but I am not so
anxious anymore).  With this, you can plot various fib retracement
ratios from various pivot points in the past. You can superimpose fib
time ratios.  This allows you to draw a "box" (price retracement levels
form horizontal parts of the box, while time ratios form the vertical
sides of the box) which is supposed to represent a very high probability
"zone" (time and price) for a tradeable reversal.  Wavemechanic here
uses DT (I believe) and perhaps could comment.

After all that, I agree with a hesitation, and do not know how to
consistently make these kinds of trades.  Others, however, can and do.

Have a nice day.

Ken

PS: I imagine your creative programming talents still do not enable you
to program fib time lines.....?????  :-(