Re: [amibroker] Plotting StochRSI

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [amibroker] What can AB analysis code find out about test universe of stocks being tested?
  • From: "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 20:39:33 -0700

My understanding, maybe out of date, is that we can't find out the list of
tickers under test. Is that still true?

Can we find out if more than one ticker is in the test? (That is, without
independently knowing that we're testing a known watchlist or some other
predefined set.)

Can we find out what type of filtering is in use (all stocks, current stock,
use filter)?

Thanks,

Dave