[amibroker] Fib solutions vs the tough market decisions

Obviously there are variables for governing the price of sells and
covers; however, do bear in mind that a great many systems will need
an exit rule governed by the sell and cover variables, and then
additionally an entirely separate stop rule.

In that case, the sellprice and coverprice reserved variables would
need to attend to the primary exit rules.  In other words, there is
no "stopprice" variable that is specific to only stops, that one can
use if sell-sellprice and cover-coverprice are doing some other job.

Does that clarify?

> Hello,
>
> It is not true that there is no variable for stops.
> Of course there is. SellPrice and CoverPrice control the price at
which plot is exited
> IF "ExitAtStop" is set to ZERO.
> If you want to have stop triggered only by close just use
ExitAtStop = 0