[amibroker] Re: how to? with script, download data from web

Thanks to all that replied with their personal experience!

Ed I'm so sorry that I made you relive your Symantec frustrations and
blood pressure skyrocket!

Marek thanks for your offer of assistance to join Linuxdom!
I need to stick with Windows however, due to my companies software
requirements.

William I have checked around and the free version of Avast! appears
to be highly rated. I think that will be my choice for
AntiVirus....thanks for the recommendation!

As far as firewalls go, I am still undecided (I am in "free" mode now
after 8+ years paying Norton)....the free Zone Alarm? or Sygate free
personal firewall. Others I should consider?

I do have cable and a wireless router, I am aware that the router is
a hardware firewall. However, I also run a laptop and sometimes use
dialup, so a software firewall is always handy.