RE: [amibroker] Re: how to? with script, download data from web

Hi dingo,

I did add the comma , without it it gave an error,
but still unable to run the script. By the way Jeff , if u are
able to download the file using the below mentioned script, do write back, I
will check my systems again.

Regards
Prashanth
<BLOCKQUOTE