RE: [amibroker] Bars in Foreign ticker

Conrad,
Every custom indicator has an Id number in the upper right of the
indicator text.
Draw your trendline in a custom indicator [let 2044], name it [let
SU] and then
Y=Study("SU",2044);
will be an array with all the properties of your trendline.
Example

Plot(C,"C",1,64);
Y=Study("SU",2044);
START=ValueWhen(Cum(IsTrue(Y))==1,Cum(1));
END=-1+ValueWhen(IsEmpty(Y) AND Ref(IsTrue(Y),-1),Cum(1));
LENGTH=END-START;
Title="START="+WriteVal(START,1.0)+", END="+WriteVal(END,1.0)+",
LENGTH="+WriteVal(LENGTH,1.0);