[amibroker] Re: Bars in Foreign ticker

Bundy,

This is a problem that all charting packages have.
The only easy solution is open all the windows you
care to have in the workspace, arrange them then
customize the windows in terms of indicators.

There is a sequential order that the windows are
created in, and it is that order that governs the
arrangement.

Regards,
Gary