Re: [amibroker] maintain order of tiled charts

Lucky I got out my i-shares (EWJ) Just in time!
My Weekly signals gave me lots of time to "exit".

Ticker	Trade	Date	        Close
EWJ	Buy	4/25/2003	6.24
EWJ	Sell	7/11/2003	7.84
EWJ	Buy	8/8/2003	         7.47
EWJ	Sell	10/10/2003	9.53
EWJ	Buy	12/19/2003	9.17
EWJ	Sell	1/16/2004	9.80
EWJ	Buy	3/12/2004	9.75
EWJ	Sell	4/8/2004	        10.92 Last Sell signal.
No buy signal yet!

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi kids,
>
> Glad you asked.  ^_^
>
> Most of you will already have the Nikkei and Topix numbers by now,
so
> I won't repeat ugly details.
>
> But the internals were something else:
>
> On the Tokyo first section, 27 advancers, versus 1,519 decliners.
For
> a market that a couple of weeks ago was up 47 percent on the
previous
> 12 months: 7 stocks made new 52-week highs today, and a remarkable
> 204 made 52-week lows -- a complete reversal of the kind of numbers
> that were being routinely generated only 7 trading days ago.
>
> I told DT this thing was going to be a tough patch in May.  I
didn't
> expect this kind of ugly, really.
>
> Somewhere around here there are some possible bargains lurking.
But