[amibroker] help with position sizing & maxopenpositions

Hmmmm ... still not working. I tried a couple of different backtest
parameters (sorry about missing those before) and tried rebooting. I
did find one problem was that the .afl was assuming the C:\ drive for
the Output folder while I had created mine on my G:\ drive.

So I'm now getting the .csv files created properly (I think) -- they
just aren't getting imported.

It's probably something silly and I'll keep playing with it.

Thanks.

Dan Adams

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"
<psytek@xxxx> wrote:
> I had the same problem, restarting my computer and trying again
fixed it. It
> appears to apply to any script, as I tried two different ones and
the both
> gave me an empty tradelist. I thought it might be due to something
i did.
> All works fine now.
>
> herman

Files\AmiBroker\AFL\dingo_export_import.afl"

Service.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511