[amibroker] What Equity() does wiht its different flags 0, 1, 2

I put the format file in multiple places and also put the complete
path in FmtFileNam. But I'm thinking the Yahoo DMY format might be
messing things up since I think you want YMD. Does Quotes Plus (which
we know it works with) have a YMD format?

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> where did you put the format file? its assuming it in in
the ..\format