[amibroker] Re: Sychronized Ambroker on different machines

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>where did you put the format file? its assuming it in in
the ..\format directory (note the "..") indicating that the the format directory
is a sub directory of the on the script is stored in.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
If
that's not the case then you'll need to change the FmtFleNam to have the
complete path. (I think).
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff