[amibroker] Re: IQFeed plugin version 1.5.1 released

whole heartedly agree. Your time is far better spent developing the software
that puts food on your table. We have options for data feeds. No one should
expect that AB offers a data feed to every vendor . You have spent 2 days
writing and re-writing a plugin to fix a poor quality data provider and have
your self said only 6 users are utilizing it. The group has over 2000 members
and I assume there are more who do not join our group. Move on
TJ.....

Regards,Jayson

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: dingo
  [mailto:dingo@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 9:15
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  Re: IQFeed plugin version 1.5.1 released
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>You should NOT be doing this. Just "say no", TJ!  If
  they are too cheap to buy quality data and you feel that the supplier they
  want is unreliable and their tools are bad just say so and move on.
  You're driving yourself nuts trying to please everyone and you'll never be
  able to do that.
  <FONT face=Arial
  color=#0000ff size=2>
  <FONT face=Arial