  >From:
  Brian
  R.
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2004 9:03
PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: IQFeed Problem;
  Open & Low = O for last day
  Ed,One thing I forgot to mention was that I
  initially used TC2000 as my EOD data feed into AmiBroker, in order to
  install the sector breakdowns that come with that data. I then switched
  the feed to IQFeed once IQFeed finally sent me a
  logon/password.Will using two different source feeds for the same
  database corrupt the data? I would imagine this would depend on the field
  template and any templated SQL code being used for either feed. Since I
  don't have ready access to this info. to compare these two feeds, I have
  no way of checking
  this.Thanks,Brianmibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  "ed" <ed2000nl@xxxx> wrote:> hi,> > it should not
  do that. I never experienced this. Which IQFeed plug-in are you using? How
  did you set up your database. Maybe have a look at your intraday
  settings.> > rgds, Ed >   ----- Original
  Message ----- >   From: Brian R. >   To:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >   Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2004
  8:22 PM>   Subject: [amibroker] IQFeed Problem; Open &
  Low = O for last day> > >   I am using the
  trial subscription of IQFeed with AmiBroker and am >
  having a problem with the IQFeed daily data showing that the latest
  >   day has an open and low of zero for any given
  stock.> >   The result is a large downward candlestick
  spike that prevents me >   from doing any valid
  explorations that involve the latest date for >   any
  stock.> >   I can manually go in and fix each of these
  stocks in the database, >   but I need a better fix than
  that.> >   If this is a permanent glitch in the IQFeed
  data, what data feeds >   exist for the same cost ($50 a
  month) that have fewer problems?> >   Thanks in
  advance!> >   Brian R.>   Seattle,
  bugs@xxxx>   Send SUGGESTIONS to
  suggest@xxxx>
  the Yahoo! Terms of Service.Send BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A