[amibroker] set start of indicator period

But
that's the problem, Dave--it already does!
<SPAN
class=055581819-18042004>Plot(Price) defaults to 2, but other indicators
don't--t<SPAN
class=055581819-18042004>he extra blank space is reserved for Charting| Show
Value Labels
<SPAN
class=055581819-18042004>
DT
gave the answer: Setting Prec of ALL indicators to 2 will eliminate the blank
space.
<SPAN
class=055581819-18042004><FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>
<SPAN
class=055581819-18042004>Bob
<SPAN
class=055581819-18042004> -----Original Message-----From:
Dave Merrill [mailto:dmerrill@xxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2004
10:12 AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE:
[amibroker] AB's right margin

  <SPAN
  class=215311017-18042004>Maybe the simplest and most flexible solution would
  be if AB just used the formatting spec'd in the Plot statement, for the labels
  as well.
  <SPAN
  class=215311017-18042004>
  <SPAN
  class=215311017-18042004>Dave
  <BLOCKQUOTE

    Unfortunately, this only does exactly what it says, control theDM>
    number of blank bars shown inside the chart itself. The size ofDM>
    the margin to the right of the chart body, where the labelsDM>
    appear, seems to be fixed.DM> I've actually wished I could remove
    that area completely. ItDM> takes up room, and the number formatting
    isn't "pretty".Not only is it not pretty, the formatting cannot be
    controlled likeformatting within a chart formula can.  If I could
    format this, Iwouldn't want so much room out there in the first
    place.Ah well.YukiSend
  group FAQ at: <A