[amibroker] Automation of Amibroker

Hi Brian,

I did not know there was a version 1.4.3 already. I
know that 1.4.2 gives problems. I did not experience your problem but you might
want to test IQFeed with the following plugin:

<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/bin/iqfeed1410beta.exe
This plugin works pretty good but has problems
also. But TJ knows about a few problems and they might be resolved in the
future.

You should not have to delete any data. If you
already backloaded the data and you want to backload again go to the green OK
square on the right bottom side and then rightclick and force
backfill.

What I suggest is download this other plugin. You
could setup a new database but it should work on the already existing one also.
Just remove the version 1.4.2 and replace it with 1.4.10beta. You will have to
restart Amibroker ofcourse.

I might add that eSignal is another option. But
eSignal only provides 50 symbols for the same price. You'll have to pay 150$ per
month for 500 symbols. Nice about eSignal is that the chart will also show pre-
and afterhours data. IQFeed will not show them in the chart. Also IQfeed can
only show 1-minute charts and no "tick" charts for the time being but we
might be able to use tick charts in the future also. Then eSignal has nicer
charts because they remove spikes and IQFeed does not.  If I start making a
million a year I will change to eSignal ...

rgds, Ed

<BLOCKQUOTE