color=#0000ff>d

  From: Kevin243@xxxxxxx [mailto:Kevin243@xxxxxxx]
  Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 11:42 PMTo:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Helper
  duudes: Whadya say let's work up a to do list for...

  I asked a simple question and got a lot of answers that have nothing to
  do with the question I asked.  You don't know me, so how do you know what
  I need.  Does anybody know of a good book that comes close to AFL?
  What's missing in the documentation is examples.  That's how you learned
  things in school - working through examples and finally creating your own
  routines to solve new problems.  That was true for basic Addition math
  all the way through Differential Equations.

  Two salesmen in Best Buy kept telling me the print cartridges they handed
  me would work in my printer today.  I kept telling them no, they won't
  work.  They talked me into trying them.

  Of course they didn't work......

  Kevin Campbell

  In a message dated 4/4/04 10:31:56 PM Central Daylight Time,