[amibroker] Re: Help with my modified MACD indicator

Unfortunately the only
real way to learn AFL and to learn how to really get the most this program has
to offer is to actually put in the work and spend the time. Someone earlier
today mentioned they learned by developing a question then puzzling through the
solution. I whole heartedly agree. I learned AFL by answer ring questions posted
on this forum. Find an interesting question then look through the AFL reference
guide to see if you can find a solution. I dare say a full 75% of the questions
posed here are answered in the help files. If you actually plan to use the
product to trade actual dollars then you need to spend the time to read and
understand the help files. Once you have at least skimmed help then you should
visit the AFL library to see how many generous people have used their knowledge
to put the product to use. Read some code and try to understand it. If you are
trying to solve a particular problem give it a shot, if it fails post your
attempt and ask for help. There are many talented people here that are willing
to share their time helping some one solve a challenge, there are few willing to
simply do it for you.

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT
face=Tahoma>-----Original Message-----From: Kevin243@xxxxxxx
[mailto:Kevin243@xxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 11:31
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
Re: Helper duudes: Whadya say let's work up a to do list
for...

That's too simple...
Kevin

In a message dated 4/4/04 10:12:56 AM Central Daylight Time,