Re: [amibroker] Helper duudes: Whadya say let's work up a to do list for noob's ?

You might have a look at
the simple program written by Bill Peters over at ABtools.com  it allows
you to tell the program what you want in English then it spits out the AFL
equiv. It may give you a quick start on AFL programming

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT
face=Tahoma>-----Original Message-----From: Kevin243@xxxxxxx
[mailto:Kevin243@xxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 8:14
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
Re: Helper duudes: Whadya say let's work up a to do list
for...

I hate to admit my age, but I'm a Fortran programmer and a Basic
programmer.  C++ is a bit strange to me.  A good programming reference
would be very useful to me.  Like most though, I've got more ideas to try
than time to try them.

Kevin Campbell

In a message dated 4/3/04 10:17:08 PM Central Daylight Time,