[amibroker] Helper duudes: Whadya say let's work up a to do list for noob's ?

Salil said>>>TC2000 customer support told me that they allow
data-update on 2 computers.
<FONT face=Arial
size=5>===============================================
I hope someone can clarify these apparent
differences.
We all know that support personell are not perfect,
and sometimes they give out incorrect information.

TC2k gave me different information regarding the
use on two computers.  In  a phone conversation, they told me that
since I already have one copy of TC2000, I could have a second copy for an
additional $20 per month.

However, they did say that users
who subscribe to TCnet can use TCnet on two computers, but only one at a
time could accept the live feed. This allows you to download the EOD
data into each computer separately. You can then use it in TC2000 mode on one
computer, while you are getting the live feed in TCnet mode on another
computer.  However, as stated above, you will not be able to run the live
feed on both computers at the same time. <FONT face=Arial
size=4>

Also, I understand that
once their EOD data is downloaded into a database, you
cannot subsequently transfer this EOD download from this database
in one computer over to another computer.  How does my understanding
of the TC2000/TCnet situation square with reality?

Regarding speed, even when you have the data copied to your
harddrive, I think I recall a TJ post which said that the TC2000 data is stored
in such a way that it is inherently slower than QP2.  Ron

<BLOCKQUOTE