RE: [amibroker] Re: OT: Does anyone use PFScan? if so, how do you download data?

Hello Folks,

I am currently about 6 forex charts in 5 min
interval and they are generating alerts using the AFL code inserted into the 5
min chart. Now I would like different set of rules to trigger for 15min
charts.
So is the following procedure
correct?.

1. Create workspace -Layout-15 min charts

2. Create the AFL file for the 15 min model and
insert the AFL into the 15 min charts.

So the output would still be generated in the same
Alert window? Or Do I need to keep switching to 15min layout and see the alert
output there.

3 If Esignal's Forex data goes back only for 60
days, then how does one go about backtesting it for 6-12 months?. ( I am
assuming Ab supports backtesting of intrday strategies like 5min /15min
etc)

Thanks.

Cheers,Padhu