Re: [amibroker] Need help with two basic questions about buy & PositionSize

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Ron,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>perhaps I am still lost  :(
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
lets
say you have downloaded 100 or 1000 stocks from your vendor into an
AB watch list called "my stocks". Now lets say your PF program requires
OHLC data plus Volume. In AA,using addcolumn, you define the appropriate fields
in the appropriate order then run the exploration for the whole watchlist or
database. You can then export that whole report as a csv file that can be read
or imported into your PF software.

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: r194ondi
[mailto:ronbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 1:08
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
OT: Does anyone use PFScan? if so, how do you download
data?thanks for the reply, Jayson,Let me
correct my request-----i did not mean i wanted to export 1 stock at a
time--i meant to say that--it was the ONLY way to currently do it with just
AB, which is much too slow.  I know AB/AQ are not meant for this--but i
thought maybe someone already generated data files for other
programs.i would like to download all my stocks in AB using
AQ.  then i would like to execute an AFL, i guess, to append todays
data to the end of the PFScan .csv file.  yea, i know this is not what
i asked before, and is seriously more
complex.thanks,ron--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"Jayson" <jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:> Ron,> why not explore the
data with AA choosing the columns you need/want  then> choose
export from there, dumping your universe in one fell swoop rather>
than a single stock at a time?> > Regards,>
JaysonSend BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A