RE: [amibroker] Re: OT: Does anyone use PFScan? if so, how do you download data?

Hi Herman,

I appreciate your help and have
some questions.

1) the OI approach: <FONT face=Arial
size=2>If I decide to use, say, the OI field, as my storage location, must I
duplicate the options-or-not info in the OI field for ALL quotes for each
symbol? (What confuses me is that I am trying to store by-ticker info,
not by-individual-quote or bar info. )

2)  the ATC approach:<FONT face=Arial
size=2> I can see how ATC would work, but would I not need about 2000
composites, one for each optionable symbol? (This seems excessive and
perhaps performance hindering.)

-john

<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr