[amibroker] OT - daylight saving time changes?

[second post -- first one didn't appear in my email -- grl]

b,

In Canada getting Canadian mutual fund historical prices isn't as easy as in
the US. I could NOT find a central source for even their symbols (at least
not FREE). Essentially I think you have to go to each Canadian mutual fund
family's website and poke around it for them -- some are easy, some are
hard. In my case I wanted only one company's symbols but could NOT find them
at their website. I did however find historical data but not the ability to
integrate updated data into an AmiBroker database. Finally I found a Yahoo
source for Canadian Mutual Funds:

http://mutualfunds.yahoo.ca/p/fam/a-b.html

BUT I CAN'T make AmiQuote import them into AmiBroker. Still no help received
from any knowledgeable person in this AmiBroker group.

I only want about 30 nightly prices, but would like to automatically update
them nightly into AmiBroker.

I don't know of any Canadian mutual funds that are "trader friendly" like
Rydex or Profund for US residents? I have experience with ONLY one Canadian
mutual fund company.

Regards,
George Loyd