[amibroker] Re: Layouts -- A very useful feature

Jayson,

**Background colour change
Tried but not do anything.

**Picture:
Point taken - yes put in email but how?
The reply button on web page gives form with no way to do.
Wait... I'm missing something here aren't I?
Are you saying that you use your email client to post to forum? and
if so that's my problem... I'll have to poke around to learn how.

**Missing green up arrows:
The following is basically what you and Stephane showed me:
//====================
Buy = Cross( Close, BBandTop(Close,40,1.2) );
Sell = Cross( BBandBot(Close,40,1.2), Close );
Plot(C,"",1,styleBar);   // (*) <-------------
PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,
shapeUpArrow,shapeNone),colorGreen,0,L,-20);
PlotShapes(IIf(Sell,
shapeDownArrow,shapeNone),colorRed,0,H,-20);
//====================

IF line (*) is in ALL bars plotted.
IF line (*) is commented out ALL bars with (C > O) are not plotted -
and this behaviour is what I (at first) only noticed in relation to
the green up arrows with no bar.
Hummm, must be a behaviour of Ami.
All bars where (O > C) are plotted all the time.

So... what does the Plot(C,... have to do with this?

Thanks Jayson
Tim

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/kL5hQEOMiTHircyUI87R6XTbapOZEK_dEtA9RNSAx
> m_7-

5QssHRL6rOnbmsX96PyrYMXVT_feFrny9ODx8z51pNJsW39Wd47Rg/buySellArrows_1.
> jpg
>
> I had to copy ABOVE LINK TEXT and in Notepad get rid of surplus line
> ends and then copy and paste into browser address bar... Ugg must be
> better way???
> Please tell me - I'm totally at sea here - have I 'sinned' for
> putting file up??? ( is only that pic worth 1000 words etc )
> Please 'put me right' regards this - I'll delete anyway after get a
> reply - just not know how else to transmit what having problem with.
>
> What I'd really like to do is plot onto main chart - maybe not
> possible or not needed as other charts come up when run code from
> editor/add indicator.
> Ah heck - feel totally lost here - AB's help is 'there' but feel
that
> it has 'evolved' and as such difficult to follow/get a topDown
> perspective on the beast.
> Maybe the tutorials would help? or... perhaps 'I' need major topDown
> surgery!!!
>
> Thanks again people.
> Tim
>

> Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
> Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx

>   c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.