[amibroker] Re: Metastock vs Amibroker

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Dave,
think you would have to PAY most of us $200 to take it off your hands
:)

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: davelansing2004
[mailto:d.ankrapp@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 9:38
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
Metastock vs Amibroker--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx> wrote:> What makes the
difference is the superior amibroker support:If you > actually see some
problem, it will be solved by the very next beta > [in less than a month,
less than a week or even less than a day] > and this is my 3-year
experience. And when I write "solved", I > simply mean it. Another very
important issue : I have written some > formulas two or three years ago :
They still work, no need for ANY > change, the regular [or beta] upgrades
are always compatible to > the past editions.Thanks for your
comments Dimitris...From everything I've read, I'm convinced that
AmiBroker is the software program I should start using... I have MetaStock
8.01 for sell, $200 (USD)... any takers? ;)DaveLansing,
MichiganUSASend BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A