[amibroker] Re: Guru Chart: Why different plots of buy/sell arrows?

Dave,
thank you for the analytic reply, there was no confusion at all.
As for your question, I have no idea of MS or Tradesim since I use
amibroker only.
What makes the difference is the superior amibroker support:If you
actually see some problem, it will be solved by the very next beta
[in less than a month, less than a week or even less than a day] and
this is my 3-year experience.
And when I write "solved", I simply mean it.
Another very important issue : I have written some formulas two or
three years ago : They still work, no need for ANY change, the
regular [or beta] upgrades are always compatible to the past editions.
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "davelansing2004" <d.ankrapp@xxxx>
<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511