[amibroker] Re: IB and Data Plugin

Hi Yuki,
        Yes with 3
machines in one small room (The room actualy heats up if I don't open the
window - which is ok at winter) Im sure I would be better off with one of
your Tin Foil hats. And heck - I could do with a double layered one if it
helps my trading!

        Michael.

At 10:58 PM 24/03/2004, you wrote:
Hi Michael,
MSG> or radiation to be drenched in. (Yeah Im paranoid - But when
you
MSG> sit infront of em for long periods - You begin to
wonder.....)
I'll make a tin-foil hat for you . . . just like the one I wear.
Makes my trades work better, too.  ^^_^^
Yuki