[amibroker] Re: Plotting question

The
problem is not knowing that the train you are on is headed in a different
direction than you think......

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: elee67
[mailto:elee67@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 10:33
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
CSI vs QP: the good, the bad, the uglySo.. basically, I
pay zip, I get somewhat decent and pay a bunch tomaybe get decent.. might as
well pay zip and live with it :) .. unlesssomeone can say for sure that
paying lots of $$ gets you 100% accuratedata and even then.. how bad can it
be? might be off on a few stockshere and there? If you play the market, you
know that there is alwaysthe next train to come in ;)--- In
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <ftonetti@xxxx> wrote:> You get
what you pay for ...> > You pay zip ? ... you get zip ... You pay
a bunch ? ... MAYBE you get > better than zip.> > --- In
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "elee67" <elee67@xxxx> wrote:> >
Don't mean to jump in on a subject like this with something that is> >
slight different.. but why not get your quotes for free from> > <A
href="">http://www.eoddata.com ? they offer single
file csv downloads of the> > major exchanges and even has symbol lists
for each exchange.> > > > I used yahoo to populate my
historical database or a TC2000 CD (Even> > though I found some data
errors with TC2000)..> > > > I looked at CSI..but looked
like they were charging a little too> > much.. same for QP.. >
> > > One other option I was looking at because I wanted End of Day
data > for> > options as well were the following :> >
href="">http://www.scscompany.com/main/eod.htm>
href="">http://www.stricknet.com/main/data.htm>
> http://www.micro-data.com/ (did
not like as much since they upload > at> > 9AM in the morning
and not the night before)> > <A
href="">http://www.prophet.net/satellites/marketData/prophetLink/index.jsp>
> (expensive)> > > > And from what looks like a great
ascii import mechanism for> > AmiBroker.. you can prob use any of the
above providers.Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A