color=#0000ff size=2>d

  From: elee67 [mailto:elee67@xxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 10:33 AMTo:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re: CSI vs QP: the
  good, the bad, the ugly
  So.. basically, I pay zip, I get somewhat decent and pay a
  bunch tomaybe get decent.. might as well pay zip and live with it :) ..
  unlesssomeone can say for sure that paying lots of $$ gets you 100%
  accuratedata and even then.. how bad can it be? might be off on a few
  stockshere and there? If you play the market, you know that there is
  alwaysthe next train to come in ;)--- In
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <ftonetti@xxxx> wrote:> You get
  what you pay for ...> > You pay zip ? ... you get zip ... You
  pay a bunch ? ... MAYBE you get > better than zip.> > ---
  In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "elee67" <elee67@xxxx> wrote:> >
  Don't mean to jump in on a subject like this with something that is>
  > slight different.. but why not get your quotes for free from> >
  http://www.eoddata.com ? they offer
  single file csv downloads of the> > major exchanges and even has
  symbol lists for each exchange.> > > > I used yahoo to
  populate my historical database or a TC2000 CD (Even> > though I
  found some data errors with TC2000)..> > > > I looked at
  CSI..but looked like they were charging a little too> > much.. same
  for QP.. > > > > One other option I was looking at because
  I wanted End of Day data > for> > options as well were the
  following :> > > > <A
  href="">http://www.scscompany.com/main/eod.htm>
  href="">http://www.stricknet.com/main/data.htm>
  > http://www.micro-data.com/ (did
  not like as much since they upload > at> > 9AM in the morning
  and not the night before)> > <A
  href="">http://www.prophet.net/satellites/marketData/prophetLink/index.jsp>
  > (expensive)> > > > And from what looks like a great
  ascii import mechanism for> > AmiBroker.. you can prob use any of
  the above providers.Send BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A