[amibroker] GetBaseIndex

Hi Steph,
Great to see your on this list!
I stopped using MS a couple of years ago. TF was sold recently and I don't
know what the outcome will be. I started looking for a replacement program
just in case. I did a fairly thorough check of a lot of different chting/TA
programs and *NONE* came close to AB. I'm still not comfortable with it yet,
but I have been able to put in some of my breadth indicators and part of my
system.
I stopped the short term trading and am now intermediate term. Making out
just as good, but only trade 10-20 times a year.
I've done very little in the way of trying to improve my system further or
add another, but after seeing some of the stuff the list members are doing
and the potential of AB, it's giving me a lot more ideas.

Send me  your email address.
Mine is:
  wdjd@xxxxxxxx

Jim