[amibroker] Stephane

So.. basically, I pay zip, I get somewhat decent and pay a bunch to
maybe get decent.. might as well pay zip and live with it :) .. unless
someone can say for sure that paying lots of $$ gets you 100% accurate
data and even then.. how bad can it be? might be off on a few stocks
here and there? If you play the market, you know that there is always
the next train to come in ;)