  >From:
  <A title=gkavanagh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">Graham
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 4:57
  PM
  Subject: RE: [amibroker] How much data
  bandwith needed?

  <SPAN
  >Lou the bandwidth used would
  largely be determined by how your data supplier transmits the data. Some can
  use much larger bandwidth than others.
  <SPAN
  >I get data via quotetracker and
  from different suppliers the usage can vary for 60 symbols from 80MB to 250MB
  per day
  <SPAN

  <SPAN
  >Cheers,Graham<A
  href="">http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/

  <SPAN
  Message-----From:
  lhoward121@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lhoward121@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] <SPAN
  >Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 1:07
  AMTo: AmiBroker
  GroupSubject: [amibroker]
  How much data bandwith needed?
  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>I have been using a cell-phone for
  downloading EOD and sometimes Interday but the phone company is objecting to
  the amount of data.  As I must be mobil (live in a RV), that leaves
  satellite.  They have two plans, one with a maximum of 3 GB/month
  and one for a maximum of 8 GB per month.  This is a one way satellite
  feed because the two way has too many techinical problems for mobil use (I
  plan on continuing the use of the cell phone for uploads).  The question,
  which, if either, would be suitable for Intraday one minute quotes on about
  100 stocks as I have no idea how much data is involved with streaming data
  feeds.

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"