[amibroker] Re: CSI vs QP: the good, the bad, the ugly

hello,

Buy =  C > Ref(C,-1)  AND  Ref(C,-1) > Ref(C,-2);
/* N-bar stop */
BuyPrice=C;
Sell=0;
ApplyStop( stopTypeNBar, stopModeBars, 5 );
Equity(1,0);Plot(C,"",1,64);
PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeUpArrow,shapeNone),colorGreen,
0,Low,-20 );
PlotShapes(IIf(Sell,shapeDownArrow,shapeNone),colorRed
,0, High,-20 );

> Good day,
>
> I want to implement a simple Exit strategy, namely EXITING after 5
> trading days.
>
> I have created a simple strategy for backtesting: (still learning):
>
> Buy =  Ref(C,-1) > Ref(C,-2)  AND    //buy after 2 up-Closes
>        Ref(C,-2) > Ref(C,-3):
>
>        BuyPrice = (Ref(C,-1);  //Buy today at yesterdays Close
(Limit)
> Now I want to sell after 5 days.
>
> Went to the Backtester and Settings > Stops and set the "N-Bar
Stop"