RE: [amibroker] Learning AFL

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Pal Anand" <palsanand@xxxx> wrote:

> Logic is the method of achieving objectivity.  This is the knowledge
> that is necessary to convert objectivity from elusive ideal to
normal
> actuality.  It is this knowledge that enables a man not only to base
> his conclusions on reality, but to do it consciously and
methodically-
> to know that he is doing it and by what means-i.e., to be in
control
> of the process of cognition.

Pal,
just a couple of points. I was talking of subjectivism as referred to
probability and not to epistemology and in that contest I've the
impression that you are viewing the subjectivism as a form of
irrationalism.
The theory of probability aims to be a logic of uncertainty.
The first problem this theory has is to define what probability is,
where does it stem from? There have been different theories, the
classic, the frequentist, the axiomatic, the subjectivist, ..
The ones that hold better for coherence are the axiomatic and the
subjectivist (and Bayesian) approaches.
Just that. I quit on the topic, don't see any code in the lines...