  >From:
  Gary
  A. Serkhoshian
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 12:26
  AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] CSI vs QP: the
  good, the bad, the ugly

  Yes Tomasz, but why did it take all this effort/drama to spur them into
  action?  Must I throw a tantrum in order to elicit a response
  from CSI?  It's not worth it.

  Tomasz Janeczko <<A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxx> wrote:
  <BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq

    Gary,

    Please be re-assurred that CSI is working on the problem
    you had.
    Actually the UA Program Manager has contacted me
    immediatelly your post asking for some
    advice how to retrieve information required to solve the
    issue.
    So they indeed are WORKING on the issue.

    My experience with CSI is very positive. They are really
    interested in making CSI-AB link trouble-free.
    Best regards,Tomasz
    Janeczkoamibroker.com
    <BLOCKQUOTE