[amibroker] Re: Comments on Van Tharp courses please

Lou the bandwidth used would largely be determined by how
your data supplier transmits the data. Some can use much larger bandwidth than
others.

I get data via quotetracker and from different suppliers the
usage can vary for 60 symbols from 80MB to 250MB per day

Cheers,
Graham
http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/