[amibroker] Re: Eliminating empty symbols

eSignal Newbie questions...
1) What is the easiest way to create a permanent
AmiBroker RT data base with the max amount historical backfill?

  For some reason my data is loaded to various degrees,
  some a couple of days days (AAPL) and some a couple of months
  (SNDK).
  Database Settings: 500,000 bars
  to load @ 1 Minute, that would give me 4 years of data - I thought that
  eSignal offers three months of historical fill, so for a new data base this
  could be reduced, right?
  IntraDay = 7:00 to 20:00 as i am interested in
  before/after hours trading.
  Settings -> Data: <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>Number of saved quotations = 32000, shouldn't this be the same as #bars
  to load in DataBase Settings?
2) What is the easiest way to fill my workspace with
tickers? With EOD it is as easy as "Retrieve" is there an equivalent in
RT?
Many thanks for any help you can give!
herman

Click Here