[amibroker] Rydex Funds or End of Day Stock Trades

Phsst & Stephane,

I agree with the suggestion about the "authoritative post" by someone
who really understands how ApplyStop is supposed to work. Ideally,
the description would be accompanied with diagrams showing the exact
actions taken for several different examples (ala page 97 in the AB
User's Guide).

Thoroughly understanding this is necessary if I'm going to be able to
apply AB to any of my trading systems.

Dan

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511