[amibroker] Re: Trailing stops

Stephane, b, Phsst:

I'm not 100% certain, but I think the following is giving me the
results I want for backtesting:

Delta = .10 ;                // Just an example.
SellStop=Ref(Low,-1)-Delta ;
Sell =  Low < SellStop ;
SellPrice = SellStop ;

I didn't know about modifying the selling price via SellPrice before
so I was always getting the low of the wrong day.

This, of course, requires me to manually move my stop after the close
every day. Therefore, it is a "Moving Stop" as opposed to Trailing
Stop or Safety Stop.

Dan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stephane Carrasset"