[amibroker] Re: Restoring AB back Problem - Help me - Disregard-Done

Incremental back ups with TrueImage 7 same some time but
not as much as I would have guessed. It takes about 1/2 the
time to do the back up even though only 1/100 of the files
have changed.

I think the reason is TI has to unpack the previous backup
(at least partially) to tell what and what has not been
changed. My backups are made at "normal" compression. If
compression were turned off, TI might do the incremental
backups more quickly. I do not know.

I will usually just do 1 or 2 incremental backups before
doing a new full backup. I personally would not want a
series of 10 incremental backups to work through if I ever
had to do a restore.

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511