[amibroker] Restoring AB back Problem - Help me

My mistake for not reading the original post carefully.

My comments make sense if both drives are on the same
computer. But if the two drives are on two separate
computers, the right thing to do is makes individual back
ups of each.

=== message truncated ===

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/