Re: [amibroker] Chart Title Question

I've been working on a system that as described by its author, plots
hypothetical trend lines some bars into the future. AB lets us add blank
bars past the end of our charts, but AFL can't plot there; all price and
indicator arrays end at BarCount, the last real price.

It would be useful if AFL could plot out there, probably using the same
preference setting to determine the number of blank bars provided.

I'd suggest that for clarity, price and all built in indicators would stop
at the last real bar, leaving it up to us to explicitly calculate anything
that extends into the future.

Would others find this useful?

Unfortunately, I'm not at all sure it's reasonably straightforward
internally to allow this, since every array in sight probably assumes it's
BarCount elements long, period, end of story.

Dave Merrill

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511