From: prsobel [mailto:prs7@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: January Wednesday 28, 2004 4:10 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker Unable to read Alcoa Preferred from
QP Data?

Mr. Peters,
Thanks so much for your note. You're quite correct. I've been using
my web browser so as not to be inundated with emails.

To respond to your other observations or inquiries, I do have access
to AA  P in QP using the N key or the spacebar. Lastly, neither
another retrieval from within AmiBroker nor the creation of a new QP
database from within AmiBroker presents me with AA  P.

Thanks for your time. Further, here's hoping you might recall the
root of the problem you say you've previously encountered.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "William Peters"
<williampeters@xxxx> wrote:
> prsobel,
>
> I take it that you are using web browser to view this forum, if
that's the case you can subscribe to have these posts emailed to you
and that way you will receive all the attachments (if thats what you
want). The details are on the web forum main page. The screen shot I
posted was of the F3 AmiBroker find window which you described,
displaying the 'AA  P' ticker.

> I have previously experienced this issue, the bad news is that I
dont remember what I did to resolve it. It wasn't an AmiBroker
problem.

> I'm going to keep thinking about it and will come back to you if I
recall the solution or more than likely someone elses memory is
working better than mine and will post the answer.

> If you open the Charting package supplied by QP and type N to
bring up its find window do you see 'AA  P' in the list and view its
data ?

> If so then all I can suggest is you try to perform another
Retreive from within AmiBroker

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511