[amibroker] BB Bounce

Hi Johsun,

Thanks for your reply (appreciated), I think the LLV is OK plotted
like that as the sell signal is when the todays close goes below the
previous day LLV as this indicator can move down with the price and
not exit if there is no delay.

This really isn't the problem thought, it's how to use Appystop for a
Profit Exit. I'm not sure but maybe the BuyPrice is incorrect and the
Profit exit is not exiting at the correct price but I can't see why.

The sample setups in the manual doesn't cover what I wanted to do as
I mentioned in the post.

Cheers Glenn

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "johsun" <johanskatt@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Shouldn't the LLV(Low,11) plot be ref(LLV(Low,11),-1) as in your
> sell statement?
>
> Thus:
> Plot(ref(LLV(Low,11),-1),"Trailing Stop",colorRed,1);
>
> JS
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Glenn" <glennokb@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Just about ready to give up on this., why is THIS profit exit so
> difficult to
> > achieve?
> >
> > I've setup some code, note the following:
> >
> > A. The OPEN price (next day following a Buy signal) is used to
> calculate
> > the % profit exit from.
> >
> > B. When the CLOSE is above the % profit, EXIT the following day
at
> the
> > OPEN.
> >
> > c. The buy/sells on the chart are the initial signals.
> >
> > The problem is that there are some days where the signals are the
> > wrong days and I can't figure out why  ie: exits before the close
> is above
> > the profit exit (but not the LLV exit).
> >
> > Any idea why pleeease?
> >
> > //---------------------------8<-----------------------------------
> >
> > Buy = Cross( MACD(), Signal() );
> >
> > BuyPrice = Ref(Open,1);
> >
> > Sell = Close<Ref(LLV(Low,11),-1);
> >
> > SellPrice = Close;
> >
> > SetTradeDelays(0,0,0,0);
> >
> > ApplyStop(stopTypeProfit,stopModePercent,25,0,False,False);
> >
> > Equity(1);
> >
> > //PLOT
> > Binary=Ref(Flip(Buy,Sell),-1);
> > ColProf=IIf(Binary,55,256);
> > ColMaxL=IIf(Binary,32,256);
> > Plot(Close,"Close",colorBlack,128);
> > Plot(LLV(Low,11),"Trailing Stop",colorRed,1);
> > Plot(ValueWhen(Buy,Ref
(Open*1.25,1)),"Profit",ColProf,4|2048|4096);

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511