From: DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS [mailto:TSOKAKIS@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, 7 January 2004 9:53 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Need a Numerical Stock reference

Graham,
since the order in a WL is alphabetic, a new stock will take the
respective ID, according to its first letters.
In this logic, the IDs are fresh [and not historical]
I donīt know if Herman needs historical IDs, ie, once MSFT takes the
ID=145 to be the 145th for ever in the future...
Dimitris Tsokakis

<psytek@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511