RE: [amibroker] Scanning specific watchlists

Paul:

1. Yes, different stops are executed independently of others. You may
have a profit target stop, a max stoploss, and a trailing stop all at the
same time. Whichever one gets triggered first is the one that is executed.

2. If you set the parameter volatile=false, then it is based and fixed to
the highest high since trade initiation (or lowest low if short) and will not go
lower regardless of whether or not the close is lower today than yesterday
(opposite for shorts). However, if you set volatile = true, then you are
allowing the volatility to change daily, in which case it is possible (I think)
for the trailing stop to go lower than a previous value if the ATR suddenly
increases. TJ may correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,

Al Venosa
<BLOCKQUOTE