RE: [amibroker] Re: TJ Help : AB Professional Upgrade

Last
week, I mentioned here that I had some data for de-listed stocks.
Specifically, I have zipped ASCII files for:
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>1.  De-listed NASDAQ 100 stocks (constituents back to 1995, data
back to 1990).
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>2.  De-listed S&P 500 stocks (constituents back to 1997, data
back to 1990)
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>3.  De-listed Russell 2000 stocks (constituents back to 2001, data
back to 1990).
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I had
over 80 requests for the NASDAQ 100 data and that has been delivered to those
who were interested.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I only
had 18 requests for the S&P 500 data and I haven't had a chance to email
that data yet (sorry).  It should go out late today or
tomorrow.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I had
about 30 requests for Russell 2000 data and won't have time to get that data
together for another week.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I also
still working on the Russell 2000 watchlists for 2001, 2002 and
2003.   There were so many symbol changes that it is taking me more
time that I thought.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Of
course, it wouldn't take me so long if I didn't go fishing
yesterday!!