Re: [amibroker] Re: PositionScore Ideas

Phsst,

Yes I think it is (Total Return 13-Week) means
(Pct Price gain in13-Weeks). The terms are from ValueLine, I
think.
http://www.valueline.com/

IBD definition of Relative Strength:

 Relative Price
Strength (RS) Rating or Relative StrengthThis IBD SmartSelect®
Corporate Rating measures each stock's price performance over the latest twelve
months compared to all other stocks. The rating scale ranges from 1 (lowest) to
99 (highest). Stocks rating below 70 indicate weaker or more laggard relative
price performance.
<A
href="">http://www.investors.com/

Greg